• Analyze, Design, Develop, Test and Modify Computer Software Applications Software or Specialized Programs.
• Review and analyze Business system and user needs and develop Software Solutions.
• Become familiar with Business processes and assess Business activities performed globally to determine proposed solutions and potential impact.
• Plan and execute unit tests including technical, functional and integration tests.
• Prepare related technical documentation and provide user support as needed.
• Design, Build, Implement and maintain Databases, Scripts, Views, Functions and procedures individually or as part of a team to support Application Software.
• Assist in documenting system requirements, defining Scope and Objectives.
• Work with users to resolve production incidents in a timely manner.
• Track all coding changes using Help Desk and version control Software.
Position Requirements: Position requires Bachelor’s degree in computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical and /or Electronics Engineering related field plus five years of progressive experience.
Qualifying experience must include experience with ORACLE & MYSQL.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: HR, VEDASOFT, INC, 801 Compass Way, Suite #218, Annapolis, MD, 21401.