Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain data models using the client’s data modeling strategy utilizing SAP HANA Modeling
• Facilitate modeling sessions and design walk-through reviews with development team members
• Collaborate with business/technology teams to ensure project requirements alignment of business solution definition & technical architecture
• Provide highly innovate and ingenious solutions
• Lead troubleshooting efforts on complex performance tuning problems
• Communicate and articulate model designs to peers, customers and governance teams
• Demonstrate BI (Business Intelligence) Analytical tools skillset
• Develop test plans to ensure quality and accuracy within the CDL solution.
• Develop and maintain detailed documentation that captures design strategy across data models.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1 or more years’ experience in global system support
• 4 or more years’ experience in Information Technology
• 3 or more years’ experience working with SAP HANA Modeling
• 4 or more years working with data warehousing solutions and experience with data warehouse modeling methodologies and tools
• 4 or more years of experience managing a complex database environment including all aspects of architecture
• Extensive hands on experience managing data from multiple data sources like SAP ERP and Non SAP system.
• Exposure to SAP HANA Modeling on SAP ERP modules like Finance, Sales & Distribution, Material Management and Purchasing.